Thursday, September 11, 2008
What is Lipsense anyways?
QUICK SUMMARY ON HOW TO APPLY
Clean and dry lips.
Shake Lipsense Color, Well! (for at least 20 seconds)
Apply 3 Layers of Lipsense color to each lip
- Only go one direction with one continual stroke of Lipsense per lip, not back and forth like traditional lipstick.
- Let dry between layers (a few seconds)
- Don't touch lips together until Lipsense gloss is applied!
Wait 30 seconds, then apply one of the Lipsense Moisturizing Glosses
24 Hour Long-Lasting Cosmetics For Women Who Expect More Highly effective in increasing cellular renewal, reducing lines and wrinkles, improving skin moisture, hydration, and skin firmness.
1.One tube of LipSense will last 3 months if you wear it every day and use 3 coats (best wearability).
2. Lipsense 'Oops' is for outside lip corrections and removal up to an hour.
3. The first time you try Lipsense might tingle and or feel like it is burning- This is because your lips are dry.
4.Lipsense will stop tingling once you have finished the application and applied the Lipsense moisturizing gloss.
5. Using the Lipsense moisturizing gloss regularly will emilinate the burning because your lips will be in better condition.
DOES LIPSENSE EVER COME OFF?
1.The reason Lipsense ever comes off is because your Lips exfoliate, Usually every 8 - 10 hours.
2.Lipsense only adheres to your top layer of skin it comes off when your lips exfoliate and does not damage the under lying layers.
3.The Lipsense Gloss contains Shea Butter, which penetrates several layers of skin, actually making your lips healthier.
4.Moisturized lips takes longer for skin to exfoliate.
5.Lipsense will last longer if you keep your gloss on lips so that they are moist.
6.Lipsense can be removed with glycerine soap.
Senegence Independent Distributor
"Wear as long as you dare"