Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take Time for Yourself and You will Feel Better..

“Because that’s what it all boils down to. With women, if you take time for yourself and your appearance you feel better about yourself. If you feel confident about the way you look, you’ll be better at everything. You’ll be a better wife, mom; you’ll be a better employee. It affects everything. And if it’s as simple as putting on a lip colour, how great is that?”

One of the most important lessons I have learned is to listen to what people are trying to say. “Sometimes we get so busy and wrapped up in the direction we want to go in that we don’t pay attention to the person sitting across the table from us. We need to remember that it’s not always about us

I would like to emphasize how important it is to listen to a client’s needs and to really develop a relationship and rapport with each one. “For some people it’s just about the sales. But I’m not interested in having thousands of clients. I want a group of clients who love the product, who I can provide with the best customer service and who know they can trust me. I feel I have integrity, values and ethics and when people do business with me they can trust me.”

I would love to be your Senegence Independent Distributor ...
Please visit my website at http://www.senegence.com/celebritymakeup
email us directly at celebritymakeup@yahoo.com
If you would like to work with me personally by calling at 228-222-0359.

Thanks and blessings to you!

No comments: